Monday, December 26, 2011

Be Our Guest

These pinecones are some of our oldest Christmas decorations.  They are from the pine trees in the church yard in Fort Payne, AL.  Home of the ALABAMA band (Christmas in Dixie?) and our first cross-cultural ministry experience.  
This year they appear in the guest room.  Last year I ran Christmas out of the guest room.  I gathered and wrapped presents on the bed.  I unpacked Christmas boxes and left the boxes there.  I kept the door closed.  This year I kept the room guest ready.   Just in case you wanted to stay over.  I mean the room is complete with western art (which I carefully selected from local artists at local yardsales). 


And a few doilies.  Because nothing says welcome like a doily.

The Goob has the walk clear.  So if you are thinking you would like to sleepover, just come on by.  We're ready.

No comments: