Sunday, February 21, 2010

Gotta Love This

Figured out how to go directly from my camera to the STP's computer without downloading anything.  This of course does not solve my picture overload on my computer.  Decided I may actually be a hoarder.  Of digital images.  That blurry picture of my feet?  Never know when I might need that.  Four thousand pictures of piles of Wyoming dirt?  Pretty sure I don't need them all, but 'delete' has such a severe and final sound to it.  Who doesn't have a dozen pictures of pancakes shaped like snowmen, hearts, and fireworks? 
This eliminates my urgent need to actually do something with my pictures.  Until the card in my camera is full...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

thanks for passing on your digital picture hoarding to me... although i did manage to clear a lot of pictures off of my laptop and onto discs a while back so i guess maybe i got a watered-down version of the disease...

nancyann said...

You mean mutated version...the hoarding gene strenthens as it is passed from generation to generation. Watch 'Clean House' on HGTV to feel better.