Monday, February 08, 2010

Picture This

This blog is getting desperate for some pictures. I have several I am wanting to share. But still no progress on the software download and excess picture transfer. Too bad, so sad.
So, here, direct from the STP's image file, is a pseudo-map of the Grand Canyon. (There are very limited choices in the STP's image files. Unless you are interested in power point backgrounds from recent sermons.) I am so tempted to just download my software to the STP's computer and start dumping my pictures onto it. (I have already started blogging from here, whenever he is not home.)
But I know he will find out and be less than happy with me if I do that. He is quite tolerant of my cluttering my own spaces. Much less when his spaces are involved. So I refrain. But I would like to get some credit for refraining.
Also, we are planning a trip to the Grand Canyon around Memorial Day. You should come. I plan to take a lot of pictures. But don't count on ever seeing them.

1 comment:

Brenda's Man said...

Refrain noted and greatly appreciated! I LOVE YOU! OXOX