Tuesday, February 23, 2010

On My Way To Where the Air is Sweet

Yesterday at Dodge City Federal I was stuffing statements (because I am just that valuable to the company) and I noticed that one of our customers lives on Sesame Street--in Worland, WY.  Which made me want to call them and ask if they could tell me how to get there. 
I restrained myself.  If I really need to know, I can use the STP's GPS. 
I gave the STP the GPS as a Christmas present.  It is a testimony to my ineptitude as a gifter.  He uses it to download audiobooks and listen while he travels.  Because here is what travel in Wyoming looks like. 
The GPS lady doesn't have anything to say. 
Turn right in 169.8 miles.

2 comments:

Abi said...

:)

Amanda said...

hey you know its a good GPS since it will do things other than just tell you where to go :)