Tuesday, November 02, 2010

A Comment on My Alzheimers

After I posted this morning I remembered that I was thankful that I do not have early onset Alzheimers.  So I added it as a comment--thinking how clever it was that I forgot I didn't have Alzheimers.
When I checked the blogs after work today I was so excited to see that someone had commented on my thankful list.  But when I checked the comments it turns out it was me commenting how thankful I was that I didn't have Alzheimers.  So I will not count not having Alzheimers as  #11 on my thankful list. 
(The STP has promised not to tell me when I really have Alzheimers.  I'm pretty sure I will be blissfully ignorant.)

2 comments:

nancyann said...

You make me laugh! This is your younger sister...remember me?

Miss Brenda said...

Yes but we better schedule a sisters' weekend soon. Who knows how long my memory will last.