Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Starting With The Little Stuff

Time again for Ms Brenda'a mostly annual November giving of thanks.  This year instead of starting with the obvious, I am going to start with the mostly overlooked things I am thankful for.  (Remember that I am thankful to God.) 

Today I am especially thankful for things I do not have:
1.   leprosy
2.   ingrown toe nails
3.   blindness
4.   bedbugs
5.   more than $10,000 of credit card debt
6.   divorce papers
7.   a drug addiction
8.   the ability to read minds
9.   blue hair
10. a sinkful of dirty dishes

3 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

11. Alzheimer's. Sorry I forgot that one :)

Abi said...

if I have 4 out of 10 does that mean I can't be thankful?

Brenda's Man said...

The dirty dishes are a moment to moment thing actually - there are times...!