Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sing a New Song

You could be reading The Wild Goose Chase along with me.  Or you could do like the STP does when I read a book and just wait for me to share the gems with you.

Today's gem:  Sacred routines become empty rituals when we do them out of left brained memory instead of right brained imagination...One of the greatest dangers we face spiritually is learning how and forgetting why

So today I will try to be more aware of changing my place and my pace.  More aware of my surroundings. 
Of course, by taking the time to share this with you, I am now running late (as usual).
Look for me today.  I'll be the bank teller humming a new song.  (It will of course still be off key and mostly unrecognizable :) )

1 comment:

Abi said...

Sing, sing a song
Sing out loud
Sing out strong
Sing of good things, not bad
Sing of happy, not sad.