Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Thankful

I am studying Mark Batterson's book Wild Goose Chase with my small group.  Love his use of adverbs.  So tonight I am thankful that God is:
46.  Unconditionally loving
47.  Omnipotently powerful
48.  Eternally faithful

And I am thankful for these things which I usually take for granted:
49.  That the earth continued to orbit the sun today
50.  That as the earth rotated on its axis at about 1000 miles/hour, gravity was greater than centrifugal force, and I did not fly off.
51.  Bacteria in my colon
52.  Breathing

And I am thankful for these things unique to my day:
53.  Lunch invitations
54.  Gluten-free enchilada lasagna
55.  Gluten-free brownies
56.  Friends who think enough of us to extend and share 53, 54, and 55.
57.  Small group
58.  Snowflakes
59.  Tires that are not flat
60.  Sabbath rest

No comments: