Thursday, November 03, 2011

Six and Beyond

Something about a gratitude attitude that changes your focus. Sensing a change coming...
6.  My sense of humor.  Spent a few quality minutes with the Goob before school this morning.  Shared a laugh or two. 
7.  My sense of touch.  Came back from dropping the Goob off at school and spent a few quality minutes snuggling with the STP.
8.  My sense of smell.  In between making the Goob's lunch and making love I made a pan of brownies.  The whole house smells like chocolate. 
9. My sense of taste.  Debating whether I should indulge it with a cup of chai latte accompanied by a brownie...
10.  My sense of right and wrong.  Would it be wrong to serve the brownies to company without having taste tested them first?  
That's exactly what I thought.

No comments: