Monday, November 14, 2011

Ein herzliches Dankeschön

Something bizarre is going on in my blog world.  Typically I have about 12 'views' a day.  You know, on a good day. But last week there was a big jump in my views.  And most of them are from my Valentine's day post from 2009 ( I linked to it just in case you don't remember my tutorial on ice fishing.) 

 Actually I have several posts on ice fishing.  Pre-ice fishing and Post-ice fishing.  Even one or two on fishing the STP out of the ice.  Clearly, I am somewhat of an authority on ice fishing.

The other bizzare turn in Blog world is my audience.  Which is typically 3 of my children, 3 of my siblings, 3 of my friends, and 3 bored people who have arrived by googling things like 'brother-in-law day' and 'birthday cake rabbit'.

Until this week--when the majority of my readers are in Germany.  (My mother's maiden name isn't Weinzierl for nothin'.)
I think its just a matter of time before I go completely viral and have my first book deal--Ms. Brenda's Guide to Life and Fishing 
So I would like to take this opportunity to welcome and thank my German readers and mention to them that I also have a good deal of knowledge on fly fishing, including fly tying

In addition to (61.)  Germany, I am thankful for:
62.  My Discover Card
63.  Diet Pepsi
64.  Free shipping
65.  The color turquiose
66.  Bacon
67.  My grandbabies
68.  My parents
69.  My girls
70.  Plans

Tomorrow I plan to put the Real Simple Christmas Shopping Done in a Day plan into effect.   Wish me luck.

No comments: