Thursday, November 05, 2015

Baker's Dozen

10.  Thankful for tea.  Having a cup of green tea this evening.  Wrapping my hands around the warm mug.  Wafting the aroma until it is cool enough to sip.  Eating two thin oreas while I wait.   An evening cup of tea is being at my sister's house watching Tiny Houses.    An evening cup of tea is being at my Mom's house.  She fixed my Dad a cup each evening with milk and sugar.  Her care for him is an encouragement to me that I will be able to handle the hard times with strength and grace (maybe being a graduate of the Grace Lane School of Compassion is a good thing)  A cup of tea ties me to family.
11.  Thankful for bread.  Had a candlelight soup dinner tonight.  Pure yummy without any of the work.  Fresh warm rolls dipped in brocolli cheese soup?  Yes, please.
12.  Thankful for dark chocolate.  Little Dove chocolates that I have convinced myself are lowering my cholesterol.
13.  Thankful for bed.  Plan to use my beach app tonight to pretend I have a beach house.  Love falling asleep at the shore (even if it is snowing outside for real.)

No comments: