Sunday, November 15, 2015

Let's Move This Along

Halfway through the month.  Feel the need to get to 50.
41.  Thankful for Sundays.  Fingerpainted in Sunday School, sang songs I knew the words to in worship service, ate a late lunch, took a long nap, watched a little football, snuggled with the SLD.  I needed that.
42.  Thankful for my girls.  So glad to see the women they are becoming.  Don't know that I can claim any responsibility, but I'm glad to have a part in their lives.
43.  Thankful they are all thinking about moving to Wyoming.  This will make my life better.
43.  Thankful for my son.  I'm probably more responsible for the person he is than I would care to admit, but I like him.  Looking forward to hugging him next week.
44.  Thankful for sunshine. Love the way it spreads across the ground early in the morning, warms the air in the afternoon, and colors the clouds as it sets in the evening.
45.  Thankful for napkins.  And for the STP who points out food on my chin that needs wiped off.
46.  Thankful for toilet paper.  While we are on the subject of paper products.  Just sayin.
47.  Thankful for craft ideas.  I need to get moving actually making some, but it's good to have a starting point.  Lets just say it--I'm thankful for Pinterest.
48.  Thankful for my gratitude list.  The focus is good for me.  When the Goob was little, we would recount the story of the day and always end it with "all in all, it was a very good day".  It does me good to look back over the day and see the good that was there.
49.  Thankful for tomorrow off.  No pressure to go to bed early, to finish up things tonight.  There's always tomorrow.
50.  Thankful for starry nights.  Something so awe inspiring about the night sky.  Wyoming does starry skies like no other.  Thankful to be here.

No comments: