Sunday, November 01, 2015

No-whining-vember

Whining because I am dissatisfied.  Dissatisfied because I focus on the negative instead of the positive.  Intensifed when I am tired.  
1.  Thankful for the STP who reminded me this morning that I have been given a great gift from my Creator.  The gift of choice.  
So I am choosing gratitude for the month of November.  Focusing on the positive.  Recognizing the good. 
2.  Thankful for the gift of choice.  I am not always good at choosing.  I don't always make good choices.  But I am thankful for the freedom to choose. Which comes with the freedom to fail. 
So even if I don't make it to 100 before the first of December, or if I get overtired and whine, my Creator (and the STP) will still love me.  
3.  Thankful for the Word of God which tells me that I am loved.  Jesus loves me this I know.  In the past two weeks, I have had the privilege to listen to three beautiful young women read aloud from their new Bibles.  One read me the story of the creation of Eve.  Moved to think of the Father sharing those first moments with his daughter in the garden.  Delighting in her discovery of a waterfall.  
I got that.  


No comments: