Saturday, November 21, 2015

Catching Up

61.  Thankful for the STP who took me to the Mannheim Steamroller concert Thursday evening.  An early Christmas gift to each other.  We had been to one of their concerts when we lived in South Fork.  Thankful none of us has changed a bit in 20 years.
62.  Thankful for a night away at a motel.  So good to not have to drive home in the middle of the night.  And to just relax and forget everything waiting at home.
63.  Thankful for music, which makes me remember things, and makes me forget things.
64.  Thankful for a limited Christmas list.  And the chance to get the bulk of my shopping done while I was in the city.
65.  Thankful for snow.  Just the right amount to accompany a Christmas concert and Christmas shopping.
66.  Thankful to eat out.  Lunch at HuHot Mongolian grill, breakfast at Stella's Kitchen and Bakery, lunch at Red Robin.
67.  Thankful for date night two nights in a row.  Stopped in Lovell to see The Martian at the Hyart.
Popcorn for supper? Oh, yeah.
68.  Thankful for creative people who write books and make movies that capture my imagination.
69.  Thankful  for a dog sitter.  I mean really thankful for a dog sitter.

No comments: