Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving Eve

81.  Thankful for the STP and the relationships he has established with fellow pastors in Dodge City.
82.  Thankful for the Thanksgiving eve service and the chance to offer thanks together.
83.  Thankful that my Thanksgiving plans and preparations did not preclude me from worshipping.
84.  Thankful the Goob went with us to the service.  Thankful to hear him singing 'How Great is our God' next to me.
85.   Thankful for snowfall and a peaceful walk home tonight over snow covered streets from the Thanksgiving eve service.  Sweet time.
86.  Thankful for hot chocolate and thin mint oreos with the Goob before bed.
87.  Thankful the cranberry jello salad is all ready.
88.  Thankful for the bread cubes that hold the promise of stuffing.
89.  Thankful the grocery store lady talked me into a turkey.
90.  Thankful it is 2 degrees outside and I will not feel the need to decorate outside tomorrow.

Note: Things I am not thankful for:  Verizon's Thanks-Getting Ad campaign.

No comments: