Saturday, June 06, 2009

Confessions of a Tableholic



Yard Sale Season has begun in earnest (and in Dodge City). Saw this rocking chair that reminded me of the one that was in Grandma Weinzierl's kitchen. Said if it squeaked like hers I would buy it. Now it is in my living room. Bring the babies over and I will rock them.






It enabled me to move the one I had in the living room out to the porch. Where it is a lovely compliment to my flower boxes and my big blue pot. Which I filled with the bounty of my therapeutic trip the Garden Center in Cody last weekend.







And while we are outside, let's just peek around the corner to the side yard. Lovely hanging gardens.










And wait...is that a new table? Yes it is. Another yard sale treasure. I don't want any of this stuff on your table. Could I just have THE TABLE???










Do you think my therapy could include planting things? Or painting things?

2 comments:

Abi said...

Oh GB, This is a far cry from the dirt patch you were presented with last year. I wanna come rock on your porch with lemonade and gossip about old Mrs. Smith and eat burgers and apple pie in your backyard in your gliders... oh, let's get plane tickets now... Do they deliver babies in Dodge City?

Amanda said...

miss you.