Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Heads in the Clouds


It is a dark and dreary day. It has rained all day and it is cold. Say it with me now,"It is never like this here." I was planning to paint things outside. Like my rocking chair for the porch, and the never ending fence.
But I have not had the best run of weather lately. As an example, I will share my pics from Mount Rushmore. Here is the view from the Grand View Terrace. Oops--a little foggy.
Let's get a little closer and see if we can see those president heads. After all, we drove half way across the United States to share this wonder with our son.
Maybe if we zoom in even closer. And squint.
Nope--just fog.
Some days are just like that. Not quite what you expect. A little less than clear.
But just know that there are heads up there in the clouds. Really, there are.

Who would think that I could miss a picture of things carved in granite?
Lassie? Lassie?

1 comment:

Abi said...

lol. Are you still working on the fence?