Saturday, August 09, 2008

Things That Suck

Not everything we had made it on the truck.. I had no carpet in the house in Mars except in the basement, but I owned three vacuum cleaners. None of them made it on the truck. My house in Greybull has alot of carpet. So today we went to Billings (yes, as in Montana) and I bought a new vacuum cleaner. As we were waiting in line to check out, an older gentleman commented that that was a good vacuum. He had one like it and he really liked it. He also had a Dyson, and it really sucked. So I was glad I didn't buy a Dyson. At lunch, as we were talking about the vacuum and the conversation Dave explained that he was saying that the Bissell was almost as good as his Dyson. Very powerful. Of course. He meant sucked as a person over 50 would say it. And I heard it like my kids would say it. Guess I am just a young thinker.
We were eating at Denny's and while we were eating one of the waitresses was vacuuming under the table next to us. We decided her job really sucked.

1 comment:

Miss Brenda said...

Just reread that and wanted you to know we were not eating one of the waitresses.