Friday, August 22, 2008

Time Zone Issues

Just in case you are concerned that I am staying up late and blogging in the middle of the night, that is NOT the case. My computer does not realize it has changed time zones. It still thinks it lives in the East. Sorry for any confusion this causes. It confuses us.
Dave: I should call my mother.
Me: It's one o'clock in the morning there.
Dave: Oh. I'll wait till morning.
We are still having the debate if we are ahead of you or behind you. It's earlier here so we must be ahead of you. But you have already lived these hours so we must be behind you. See how we are.

1 comment:

Anastasia said...

I have often wondered the same thing. Before, After, lucky you dont have a daughter in Europe, your life could get really confusing.
your'e also lucky that I usually catch myself before calling you at 2 in the morning.
Also Is it your computer or blogger that has the time zones confused? cause i could tell you how to fix either of those things.
XOXO