Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Love This Plan

The other night Ghostbusters was on TV.  I still have never seen this movie in its entirety.  But here was a quote from near the end when the staypuft marshmallow guy is tromping through whatever city: 
I love this plan.  I'm excited to be a part of it.  I love this quote.  I can't believe this isn't the most quoted line from this film.  I think it could be way more useful than:  Who you gonna call? 
I plan to use this new quote a lot.  Today I am using (If you don't leave a space between am and using its quite amusing.  Literally.) it in reference to my cell phone plan.  Last month I used almost 800 minutes on my cell phone.  Remember not that long ago I had a plan with 30 minutes and most months I had 17 left over.  And I texted and I pixflixed this month. I am really getting my money's worth out of my cell phone plan now.  So I just wanted to say:  I love this plan.  I'm excited to be a part of it.
Other plans I'm excited to be a part of:
   My square foot garden  (even though I have no vermiculite)
   Running the C25K program (with my dog, my sister, her daughter, and my daughter(s) )
   Amidala's NFL rivalry wedding.  (I hear they are drafting the groomsmen this week.)
 

6 comments:

Amanda said...

i love you :)

Prairie Mama said...

Aren't you forgetting "Kidz Kamp" on your list? : )

nancyann said...

Do you own the Square Foot Gardening book? I have an extra copy. You may have it, if you need. A blog give away in reverse.

nancyann said...

A glob?

Miss Brenda said...

I'll take your glob. Gladly.

nancyann said...

Sent your 'glob' book out yesterday and found a source for vermiculite....Agway! And I won a bag from the bag lady! It's been a good week. Love you