Thursday, April 08, 2010

Zumba, C25K, FaceBook?

I am a fan of Ashton Kutcher on FaceBook.  Ashton likes this video.  Do not click this link unless you have 9 minutes you have not already wasted on FaceBook.  It combines FaceBook and a workout.  What I'm wondering is: Can I count the time I spend on FaceBook as workout time?  Or would that require me to learn to upload pictures?  Cause I'm still having digital image issues. 
And I'm still not a big fan of FaceBook.  I am not clever enough to be good at FaceBook.  Also, I am wanting to click the unlike button, but I am afraid of what that does. 
Also, one more online confession.  Yesterday I went cybershopping and filled my cart.  And then I just left it sit.  I didn't check-out.  I didn't empty my cart.  I just left it and logged off.  It was like all the good parts of shopping (browsing, choosing, finding bargains, imagining how happy all these things would make me), without all the bad parts (the dressing room and spending money). Is my cart still out there?  Does someone else have to come along and empty it?  If I have something in my cart, can someone else just snatch it from my cart?  Even if I am on my way to check out?
Today I am going to shop for trucks and cars online.  And then I am going to walk to work.
I should have titled this post Random Thoughts With No Purpose or Direction.  Then you would have known right up front not to waste your time reading it.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i read your thoughts. i should blog more of my own. my thoughts sometimes are definately not worth reading. i called you last night. we should try again today. love you :)