Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Midweek Encouragement

Whenever I vote for my favorite ideas at the refresh everything website, the Pepsi site generates little comments.  Things like 
Awesome!  Gracias! Sweet! Good job! 
I can vote for 10 ideas each day.  On both of my e-mail addresses and again by logging in through my FaceBook page.  I do it just to get all the positive feedback. 
Cool!  Love it!  Boom!  Right on! 
Today I am resolving to give more positve feedback. 
Oh yeah!  Rock on! Bueno! Nice one! 
In addition to the much needed community center here in Dodge City, and parks in Nanty-glo, I am voting for the clown nose club to provide unconditional love and happiness to PSU.  I don't think you can get much more encouraging than unconditional love and happiness. 
May your day be filled with lots of both.
Yeah, baby!

No comments: