Friday, November 10, 2017

Favor of the Day

Tonight Mr. Prager spoke at UW.  He said ingrates are mean and unhappy.  Since I have no desire to be either mean or unhappy, I will instead be grateful.  Seems like a trade in my favor.
Today I am grateful for live streams.  And mountain streams.
I am grateful for spell check.  (Greatful looked right to me.)
I am greatful grateful for a successful deer hunt for the STP. Deer season ends tomorrow.  I will be even more grateful for the end of beard season.
I am grateful for sisters and daughters.  Especially the ones born in November.
Since I always give thanks in November, I often record my thanks for these sisters and daughters, so today I would like to say how grateful I am for my other siblings and children.  This year I sent them and their spouses each a birthday card somewhere around their actual birthday.  This is not typical, nor will I repeat this feat next year.  So I hope they appreciated the card, and the sentiment, and the effort.  Otherwise they could end up mean and unhappy.
Just sayin.

No comments: