Thursday, November 16, 2017

Some Moments Missed

Somewhere in the last year or so I got lost in the technology.  I don't know how to listen to music anymore.  And I don't know how to deal with photos.  So in an attempt to catch up I downloaded the icloud to my pc.  At least that's what I think I did.
So here is an event from this year that you may have missed.
We had a new grandbaby.
Not that we had much to do with it, unless you count giving birth to his mom (35 years ago today!!) and keeping her alive.  Which come to think of it was not an easy thing, so we rightfully take great pride in Caleb Arnold Henry.  

 Here are the grandkids to date.  
This makes me feel old.  Which is good because I have an excuse for my technology ineptitude.  Grandmas are not supposed to know these things. 

No comments: