Friday, November 17, 2017

Path of the Flood Memorial Day Weekend

Let's record this event as well.  Because I wanted to run another half marathon this year, and because the STP was not interested in taking his vacation to support my running, I chose a race close to home.  As in close to my childhood home.  And then I talked several family members into running with me.  And I talked some of them into doing it while wearing tutus.
This is the crew that ran the half.
 And this is the crew that did the 12K
All together we represented five states.
Four sisters and a sister in law.  Three generations. 
At least two crazy aunts.
One family. 
 So glad we did this.
Makes me wish I was still running.
Too bad I'm not good at running and I don't really like running.  But I love finishing.

Love each one of these women.  Proud to call them family.

No comments: