Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Crazy

Today I held the baby. Most of the morning. That is the difference between your first grandchild and your second grandchild. With the first one I felt obligated to remind her mother that she could lay that baby down. That holding her all the time might spoil her and she might regret it later. With the second one there is no great need to give motherly advice. The first one has done fine and so now I can relax and just spoil this one every chance I get. And the top of his head smells wonderful.
The world's most beautiful granddaughter and I filled the pool and splashed today. I made a video to post here, but her mother already posted an identical one on her blog. So just go there and see it. It's crazy.

1 comment:

Brenda's Man said...

That is crazy...CRAZY GOOD!
I love my family!