Sunday, July 12, 2009

Me In A Hat and Other Fishing Trivia

I have a fly in my Cabela's hat. The STP's matching hat blew off when he was on the ATV. Fortunately, the hat was the only casualty.
You can lie about your weight on your fishing license.
I said I weighed 160.
You have to live here at least a year to get a resident fishing license. Just to make sure you meant to move here.
I had to get a non-resident fishing license.
If you are wearing waders and you fall in the creek, they will fill up with water and make it hard to stand back up. I don't have waders.
There is this jelly-like stuff you can put on your flies to make them float better.
I borrowed some from our gracious host, because my outfit didn't come with any. I bought my own little bottle today. I'll share it with the STP.
I have a good recipe for grilled trout.
I'll share it with you.

2 comments:

Anastasia said...

Miss Brenda!!
You and Micah have twinner hats!!
This may be the breakthrough we have been waiting for!!

Unknown said...

Miss Brenda!!!
I think you'll like Capsurz to windproof your cap!
www.capsurz.com