Saturday, January 01, 2011

1/1/11 A Little Behind

Still have a few blog posts from 2010 rattling around in my head.  The phrase 'just a little behind' comes to mind. I am posting this from my new laptop.  Trying to figure out Windows 7 (whose idea was this?).  Remember when you had a cordless phone and I had a rotary phone attached to the wall?  And the week after I got my cell phone (with 30 -count them- anytime minutes) which was the size of a small walkie-talkie and everyone else got a flip phone?  Well now I have a phone that flips and I finally figured out how to send a text message and everyone else has a slidey smart phone with a full keyboard.  And now that everyone else has an Ipad, I am trying to figure out how to use the touchpad on my laptop.  Mark Batterson used the term 'late adopter' to describe himself in these matters.  I think 'late adopter' appeals to me more than 'old fogey'.
Besides buying chipped ham, I am going to master this computer and add
2.  Organize my digital photos
to my list of things to do in 2011.  I'm starting this weekend.  (Why are you laughing?  It could happen.)  While I am at it, I might as well add
3.  Reach and maintain a healthy weight. 
Oh, that 2011 would be the year I really got a little behind.

No comments: