Sunday, January 02, 2011

Men in Hats

Ever since we moved to Wyoming the STP has wanted a truck and a hat.  I mean ever since we thought about moving to Wyoming.  (Maybe he has been dreaming of a truck and a hat since he was a little boy.)   I was not in favor of either one.  (Remember that I am a 'late adopter'.)   Last May he got his truck.  For Christmas he finally got his hat.  And I might like his hat even more than I like his truck.  

And when he wears his hat in his truck, I wonder why I resisted so long. 


The Goob already has a hat, but it is not particularly Western.  I couldn't even imagine him as a cowboy.  But maybe there's more wild west in him than he lets on. 
Or maybe a truck and a hat just bring out his inner outlaw. 
I love these guys.

1 comment:

Abi said...

When did my dad get all that gray hair? He looks like a grandpap- in a good way. I miss you guys.