Wednesday, April 20, 2011

About My Day

Things I did:
Made peanut butter icing
Iced cupcakes for the bakesale
Attended my colonoscopy consult
Scheduled my colonoscopy
Shopped at WalMart
Bought a jicama
Ate a half reuben sandwich
Slept in the car
Talked to Amidala on the phone
Used call waiting (successfully) on my cellphone
Made an appointment for a haircut
Planted scavenged rhubarb plants
Things you might want to know:
The season finale of Parenthood (my favorite TV show) was last night.
I will start a new job in May
I signed a release to allow photographs and/or videotaping of my kaleidoscope.
(My spell checker does not recognize 'colonoscopy' and suggests 'kaleidoscope' or 'cloudscape'.  Therefore, I will now refer to my colonoscopy as my kaleidoscope instead.)   
The STP will have his own kaleidoscope.

That pretty much brings us up to date.  Hope your day does not involve a kaleidoscope.

3 comments:

LoveIsBrightAndYourMySunShine said...

peanut butter icing YUM!
how did you make it i so wanta know :)

Miss Brenda said...

http://www.wilton.com/recipe/Peanut-Butter-Buttercream-Icing

LoveIsBrightAndYourMySunShine said...

thank you so much for the recipe it came out great and tasted so good im gona make some some cupcakes and put this on top i bet it taste rely good :)