Tuesday, April 05, 2011

She Wore the Dress and I Stayed Home

Sisters, Sisters.  I am planning to get together with my sisters this year.  And I am having as much fun planning as we might have when we are together.  I think we could spend a few days scouring for treasures at The World's Longest Yardsale.  Or we could do a fly fishing trip near my sister's house in Cattaraugus County.  Or soak up the sun at my other sister's yet to be acquired beach house.  And then I saw this great idea a little closer to my house.  Families, wildflowers, and llamas in the Wyoming wilderness.  Do you think for our $1000 we each get a wrangler, or will we have to share? 

1 comment:

Minnie said...

Sounds like fun, but we need to practice hiking with 30lbs on our back-best to plan this adventure for a future sister's weekend.