Monday, April 04, 2011

If I Could Put Thyme in a Bag

This morning I got up to go to zumba.  I wasn't able to go all last week because of my work schedule.  So this morning I got up when the alarm clock said it was 5:20.  But when I got upstairs the clocks said 4:25.  My alarm clock resets itself for Daylight Savings Time. And it decides when DST starts based on some archaic formula preprogrammed into the clock.  So evidently it decided DST should start today. 
So I went back to bed and got up again 10 minutes after the alarm went off at 6:15, which was really 5:25.  And I got ready and went to zumba.  But when I got there I was the only one there.  Evidently class was cancelled or moved and I didn't get the memo.  So I walked around the block and then back home.  And I went back to bed until 7:45. 
An unusual start to my day.  After that it was pretty uneventful.
I hope to only go to bed once tonight.



1 comment:

Amanda said...

your clock gives you the best DST stories :)