Wednesday, April 27, 2011

No Time for Thinking

I wasn't sure I was ready for the Goob to get his permit.  I wasn't sure if the Goob was ready.  Turns out the STP and the Goob were on the same page about this.  About a novel and a half ahead of me.  So yesterday they went to the DOT and got an instructional driving permit.  And then the Goob drove home. 
Go, Goob, go. 
There was a time when the Goob did not try new things.  When riding a bike was a lose-lose proposition.  (You lose your balance-you lose your skin).  There was an accident that made him unsure if riding in car was a good idea.  But here he is today.  Driving a car.  Evidently, he is ready. 
I'm still not sure I am ready.

2 comments:

LoveIsBrightAndYourMySunShine said...

Congrats too the Goob :) lol:)
wtg

Brenda's Man said...

actually he was driving a truck...just saying.